Qty: 1 oz / 30 ml
Store in a cool dark area, away from direct sunlight.
Handmade in Toronto, Canada. By Sunnah Beards Co.
Moroccan Argan Oil (Argania Spinosa)
Commonly Referred to as Liquid Gold, This Rare Oil has Numerous Benefits Including but not limited to:
1) Skin Moisturizing: With its high Vitamin E and fatty acid content, Argan oil is ideal to give your skin a natural boost. Easily absorbed and is non-greasy and non-irritating. Easy to use all over the body, including the face and neck. Just a few drops go a long way.
2) Hair Conditioning: Proven to make hair softer, silkier and shinier. Can even help to treat split ends and tame frizzy hair.
3) Anti Aging: Because it's well known to increase skin elasticity, it also reduces the visibility of wrinkles and leaves the skin feeling plumper and softer. Best way to apply for anti-aging effects is to massage a few drops into your face and neck before bed.
4) Acne: Where many oils and moisturizers can exacerbate skin conditions, Argan Oil actually soothes afflicted skin and promotes healing. Acne is often the result of oily skin. Since Argan oil is non-greasy, it helps to balance skin by providing natural moisture. Argan oil also contains anti-oxidants which help to heal damaged skin cells and reduce inflammation.
5) Lip Moisturizing: During cold or dry weather, lips can easily become sore, dry and cracked. Argan oil is the ideal product to ensure lips stay plump, soft and supple. Rub a drop or two into dry lips as a balm - Be sure to wipe off any excess.
6) Foot, Hand, and Nail Treatment: Argan oil's softening properties are ideal for brittle nails, dry hands and cracked hard skin on feet. It both moisturizes and softens skin, leaving hands and feet supple and soft and nails strong and healthy. Massage a few drops of Argan Oil into cuticles, hands, and feet before going to bed.
All of this in just one Bottle.
Country of Origin - Morocco
All Organic, no additives. Just Pure Argan Oil